Tips before making a purchase
SOME TIPS BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE
All our dresses are sized according to each designer’s specifications; therefore, their sizes may differ from the size you normally wear
Before placing your order, if unsure of sizing we recommend to contact the store to confirm if the ‘cut’ of the dress is a generous, standard or a slim cut
The colours of dresses displayed on our website may vary from monitor to monitor and the actual product you receive may or may not represent the colours you see on our website.
External factors such as lighting/flash photography may also affect the true colour of some dresses, hence why we strive to accurately identify the colour of the garment within the product title or product page. A refund for this return reason will not be accepted.
Still unsure of your size or displayed colour? Contact our customer service team for assistance before making a purchase.
Check our Returns Policy before purchasing as we don't except all returns.
If you’re looking to return a faulty or incorrect item please get in touch immediately at email@example.com so we can get this organised for you.
Faulty items will be Repaired, Replaced and if not able to be repaired or replaced then refunded once approved by the designers.
We Do Not Offer Refunds; however, you may exchange the item or request an online Store Credit of the order value. Please be advised 15% restocking fee plus the cost of delivery if you received free shipping will be deducted from your store credit.
- All return requests must be authorized by our customer service team before shipping to our address.
- The items must be in the original condition, not worn, not washed, not altered and with all the tags and labels not removed and still attached.
- Extra care must be taken when trying on clothing, please ensure you are not wearing any makeup, fragrance or deodorant that may leave a scent or mark.
- Dresses must be shipped back to us via Australia Post. Shipping labels are not provided. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- We do not refund the cost of delivery if you received free shipping. The shipping cost will be deducted from your store credit.
HOW CAN I RETURN MY PURCHASE?
Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be provided the return address to return your items to.
FINAL SALES ITEMS
- All Purchases are “Final Sale” 3 days after the order was delivered.
- Store Credits are final sale.
- Pre-Order items.
- All international orders are final sale.
- All exchanges are final sale.
- Evening Gowns, Wedding dresses and Bridesmaid collections.
- All items other than full priced items, discounted items, sales using a promo code, are final sale.
Please note, items purchased by using the signing up discount codes are not classed as "sale items" and are subject to our normal returns policy, excluding Gowns.
We cannot accept returns in the following items:
- Evening Gowns and Special Order Gowns pulled straight from the warehouse
- All Final Sales.
- Returns attempted outside of the 5 days’ time frame from the date of issuing approval will be denied and returned to customer.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept returns if goods are not returned in a sale-able condition or are damaged.
- We do not accept returned items that have been soiled, damaged or smell of smoke or any other odour. Any items returned in this condition will be sent back to the original delivery address.
- A return can be only once.
An email will be sent to you with a store credit code. Store Credit cannot be transferred to another person or account. Your store credit can be used on any product in our website and is valid for six months from date of issue. To use your store credit, checkout as you normally would and enter your store credit number in the discount code field. You will not be permitted to use the store credit for a cart value under the issued store credit amount. Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the Store Credit will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance due. Items purchased with store credit as payment are final sale and non-returnable.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked, and quality controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact our Customer Service Team
- In the event of an unexpected fault, Runway 7 is happy to provide a replacement or repair at no extra cost to the customer (within reason & upon approval from the designers)
- For all faulty claims, immediately lodge a return request and attach clear photos of the claimed faults on the product.
- Depending on the claim, any faults caused during the course of wearing the item/s may be void, as all the closures, joints, moving parts and embellishments are checked / tested prior to shipment.
ORDER CANCELLATION, REFUSED PACKAGES
- If you wish to cancel your order after placing your order online, you will be charged a 15% cancellation fee and issued a monetary refund.
- If your order has already been processed, it will be considered as an original purchase and processed like any other returns following our store policies.
- Any refused shipments will incur a 50% penalty and issued a store credit.
Inventory changes rapidly, therefore not every colour/size combination listed is always in stock. If the dress is available to ship immediately your order will be processed automatically. If the dress is out of stock, we will contact you straight away to inform you of your options.
We draw stock from some designers warehouses, all items are available to order, delivery time frames may differ depending on what stock is available at time of ordering. If in stock items can be shipped within 2wks, if not some can take up to 4mths to receive. If you have a close wear date please contact the store to confirm deliver times.